I was so touched by this that I wanted to Share it with all of you!
It is the Wonderful thoughts of Bro. Busche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Posted by Kim at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd like to tell the Primary leaders in the McCammon Stake how much we LOVE and Appreciate all of you. We know how much time and effort go into your callings. We are so thankful to you for all of your hard work. In a recent Ensign we were educated on the many ways the Internet can be used to help the church Grow and Thrive. We decided to "Heed to the Word". So, here goes- we've designed a website just for you.
I was so touched by this that I wanted to Share it with all of you!
It is the Wonderful thoughts of Bro. Busche
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw
Posted by Kim at 10:21 AM
0 comments:
Post a Comment