Saturday, September 06, 2008

August Baptism

We had another Stake Baptism today and it was just beautiful. The spirit was so strong and the kids were really excited to be baptized. Every month it makes me remember my baptism. I was so nervous about my toe popping up. I was bound an determined to NEVER sin again( I think that lasted until the ride home when my brother started teasing me). I remember the potato salad my Grandma made. The tulips were just pushing through the ground and the sun was so warm that day. I remember a lot of things but what I most remember was the feeling of recieving the Holy Ghost, WOW. We are so lucky to be able to particpate in this important and sacred day with these children.

I challenge each of you to think back to your baptism day. I hope you have as fond of memories as I have.

Thank you all so much for everything you do. The programs, the phone calls, the organization etc. I appreciate it all.

0 comments: